weekend runs...

Julie
Anyone want to do some long runs this weekend, Watchung or South Mountain?
Dom

Re: weekend runs...

Dom
Im up for something along last weekend's lines.......Seb you still pondering Jockey Hollow ??Im easy whatever the venue 10-20 miles would work.

Re: weekend runs...

charlie
I have yet to run with any of you guys.  I usually go long on Saturdays through the winter.  By March my Sundays are open.  So, if Julie wants to run up in Watchung I'm open if you want company.  Let me know what distance you would like to cover.

Re: weekend runs...

Mike G
Im not going to be around saturday or sunday but I have off for presidents day on monday if anyone is interested in going running then let me know.

Re: weekend runs...

jasonrmotown
I could do 10-20 Sunday at either, going longer at Ringwood on Saturday

Re: weekend runs...

Recovering from the flu so have to see how I feel on Saturday or Sunday.
If I feel good I intend to run another Back to Back.
Dom

Re: weekend runs...

Dom
Ok well ....mixed bag so Ill be at deserted playground Saturday 8.30 probably do at least 15 maybe full 2 loops depending on death threats from wife/kids/mother in law/all of the above  if anyones up for it ....Sunday and Monday Im also open. Seb strap a pair on for Gods sake nobody ever died from Flu.Well not many anyway , not since 1918.Or 1957.Or '68. Anyway just take some pills this is America its what people here do!

Re: weekend runs...

Sebounet
My friend, been drinking Ginger tea all day! In ginger I believe!
For SAturday sounds like a plan for me. I'll do my best!
I am open Sunday morning and Monday as well.

Re: weekend runs...

Julie
Saturday 8:30 Deserted Village .... see you there! Monday, I'm thinking South Mountain for some more miles to make good use out of the holiday!

Re: weekend runs...

So, I am going to pull the white flag out of my bag and rest on
Saturday. I think I should listen to my body.

Though, Sunday and Monday I am up for runs!

Re: weekend runs...

Mike G
im definitely in for south mountain on monday.  Im hoping to do about 15 miles.  what time are we meeting?

Re: weekend runs...

Yea, have fun tomorrow.  I am going to try to do 20, but am getting a later start.  I would be up for a monday run though.

Re: weekend runs...

Jess
I might be in for SoMo on Monday.  Was planning to get out Monday to SoMo or Watchung.

Distance?  Time?

Re: weekend runs...

Sebounet
So let's do SoMo on Monday, 8:30am.
We can target a 15m+ run (I personally would like 20)

Locus Grove Parking lot.

Sounds good?

On Feb 17, 2012, at 8:46 PM, Jess [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] wrote:

I might be in for SoMo on Monday.  Was planning to get out Monday to SoMo or Watchung.

Distance?  Time?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/weekend-runs-tp7287972p7296064.html

Re: weekend runs...

monlau00
I havent run with you guys yet, but I will love to run this Monday, just so I have an idea, what kind of pace are we talking about??
Dom

Re: weekend runs...

Dom
Im up for somo monday. Nice run today with Julie and Milly; pushed the pace a bit. Milly was a bit weird, she didnt say a word the whole way, kept running off course and about halfway round took a crap in the middle of the trail and just carried on running like it was nothing!Anyway perfect weather lets hope it lasts.

Re: weekend runs...

Mike G
I would say that the pace will probably be around 10min maybe a little slower since its a longer run.  But you should come regardless of pace we dont leave people behind.

Re: weekend runs...

jasonrmotown
Gmonday sounds cool. don't forget that because Washington decided to be born you cant buy any 50 cent stamps that day

Re: weekend runs...

JRMotown
Sorry guys last minute but cannot make it tomorrow morning.