weekday early a.m. 5k-10k runs?

Jen

weekday early a.m. 5k-10k runs?

Jen
Hi! I'm new here! So happy to have found this place! Looking to see if anyone is interested in weekday early morning (5:30-6am)runs? I am coming back from injury so I am going to be realistic in saying I am up for 5k-10k for now, prob. 5k  for the next couple weeks. Could run watching res. Or south mountain.

Re: weekday early a.m. 5k-10k runs?

NJ Trail Series
Where exactly do you live?  I live in Morris County, closer to the Tourne.  I can't seem to get my self out the door but always find a way if I am meeting someone.  I just need to be back home by 7:30 or so.

Re: weekday early a.m. 5k-10k runs?

Tom7

Without the peer pressure my early morning runs always lose out to an extra in bed.

If you can make Watchung - I'm in!

Tom

But 6am not 5:30am