sunday 9/8 run

Mountain Goat
Anyone interested in heading out tmrw?

Re: sunday 9/8 run

tfarabaugh
I want to get out to Shepherd and just do the there and back to the red/white crossover and the race loop, about 12 miles (the race loop is the only part of the course I have not run).  I won;t be getting there until around 8.

Re: sunday 9/8 run

Mountain Goat
Planning an afternoon run at Watchung , 1-2 loops . will start around 2 if anyone interested let me know

Re: sunday 9/8 run

Runningfoxnj
I'm up for 2 Sierra loops today at 2pm if mountain goat doesn't mind me joining him. 20mi on trail more fun than on the road, even though I'm training for NYCM. Where should we meet?

Re: sunday 9/8 run

Mountain Goat
Start at the parking lot for deserted village. Will definitely do 1 loop & at least part of another

Re: sunday 9/8 run

Runningfoxnj
Alright sounds good to me. See you then.

Re: sunday 9/8 run

Runningfoxnj
Thanks Mountain Goat for the pleasant run. Hopefully see ya on the trails again soon.