sexiest pieceof outdoor kit on the market

sexiest pieceof outdoor kit on the market

Re: sexiest pieceof outdoor kit on the market

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
It's almost been a year since you posted this...but.. The Clymb has it on sale for 55$ http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/1100/Trekking-Essentials

Just picked one up.

Re: sexiest pieceof outdoor kit on the market

jrmtown
Thanks! Sold out but a lot of goodies left.

Re: sexiest pieceof outdoor kit on the market

Tom7
you guys 'n gals in the US don't know how lucky you are,

It may all be made here but everything costs double what it does in the US
Cheapest pair of running shoes I can get is about 150USD. Anything I want is 200USD minimum.
And minimal choice restricted to half range of Adidas, Nike and a bit of New Balance. Thats it.

I'm coming with an empty suitcase in September and expect someone to give me a lift to nearest REI and sneaker factory, and the pub.