saturday 5/17 run

Jay

saturday 5/17 run

Jay
south mauntain
locust grove parking lot (across from millburn train station)
9AM
easy 20

be there or be square

Re: saturday 5/17 run

Steve
9???

I was DONE by 9

Re: saturday 5/17 run

bhousel
We should start up the regular 7am run again. Can't do it this week though, cause I'm in Philly for the Dirty German 50k.. Anyone lease doing that one?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2014, at 10:04 AM, "Steve [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

9???

I was DONE by 9

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/saturday-5-17-run-tp7579500p7579502.html

Re: saturday 5/17 run

Steve wrote
9???

I was DONE by 9
and i didn't start until 11!
Jay

Re: saturday 5/17 run

Jay
7? thats bananas, you won't catch me out there that early unless theres a race!