routes near New Brunswick

Carles
Hey pepole! i'm new in United States. I'm a new aupair from Spain and i'll work in N Brunswickwith 3 kids. One of my passion is run into the mountains (trailrunning) and I work for a spanish review of trailrunning.
Can you tell me which are the best parts to run, or if one of us live near my new zone, would meet with me and run together?  (sorry if my english is not the most correctly:))

Thank you !

Re: routes near New Brunswick

Mountain Goat
Hi. I'm live in bedminster, about 10 minutes from new Brunswick. There are a lot of smaller areas to run in the area. D& R tow path, six mile run, soirland preserve & Washington valley park are some of the places nearby with trails.

Re: routes near New Brunswick

JRMotown
Ussually a few of us go to Watchung Reservation some Fridays (Cataract Hollow Road, Berkeley Heights, NJ) late morning (11 or so). May go there tomorrow. It's a reasonable 6-10 miles and good for assessibility to other parks and different trails to choose from.

Re: routes near New Brunswick

Mountain Goat
Jason, are you running in watchung tmrw? What time? By deserted village lot?

Re: routes near New Brunswick

Carles
I live in Gladstone, and i want go out running between these beautfifull zone !!
Anyone wants to come with me ?
Thank's !

Re: routes near New Brunswick

Len sorry I completely forgot and think I went to the tourne friday. Could be up for it this sunday though (devil saturday).

Carles, might be game for a wednesday trail run in that area ~6:30PM

Re: routes near New Brunswick

The closestvto Gladstone will be Washington valley park (chimney rock) not big but fun trails. Only 15 minutes away. I'm in the next town over in bedminster. There are also some trails in Chester. Leave from Kay environmental center. Oh and sxhiff nature preserve has some food trails but gets overgrown in summer.

you will be there ¿? you know exacly the place at 6 30 ????
thanks's !

Re: routes near New Brunswick

JRMotown
Carles,

02-748 County Road 525, Martinsville, NJ 08836

Park is on the left.

Re: routes near New Brunswick

JRMotown
Anyone plan on showing up 630?