"Five fingers" socks

JRMtown
I know some folks have have trouble with blisters- I have had some terrible ones, but the whole 62 miles saturday not one and I think it was all thanks to the socks I had bought the day prior (with about a quater tube of Vaseline). They were a generic version of these five-fingers type socks.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/accessories_injinji_socks.htm

You have to try them on as the smaller ones felt way more comfortable, but it literally has no friction component as long as they are snug.

Re: "Five fingers" socks

Yep, I got a free pair of Injinji's from Rick at Running with the Devil last year, and have never gone back to normal socks for races.  Great product!

Re: "Five fingers" socks

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
i might have to try a pair out i got nailed with some blisters at the ultra fest

Re: "Five fingers" socks

Jules "silentstorm" Moore wrote
i might have to try a pair out i got nailed with some blisters at the ultra fest
Is depends on where you got blisters.  If they were on your heals or on the soles of your feet, then the Injini's won't help too much, but if they are between/around your toes, definitely look into these.