predict your finish time thread

Mountain Goat
I have no idea. Be happy between 6-61/2.

Re: predict your finish time thread

JRMotown
Ringwood mile marks

Start through bike trail back to Start – 7.7 miles
2.02 miles - Start to white
0.33 miles - white to green start
1.04 miles - Green trail to 2nd bike trail intersection w/ green
1.97 miles - green meets yellow
1.62 miles - green meets blue/white
1.21 miles – green meets silver
0.50 miles – silver to orange start after aid station 3
6.74 miles – orange to aid station 4 (tunraround)
5.87 miles – aid station 4 to blue intersection with red
Start to Green mileage – 2.35 miles
Green to Silver mileage – 5.84 miles
Silver to AS 3 through all of Orange – 7.24 miles
Orange to Blue – 5.87
Blue to Finish – about 3 miles

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/120352987

Re: predict your finish time thread

First goal: top 50%
Second: sub 7

Re: predict your finish time thread

My goal is to run a consistent race (i.e. even pacing), and get as cloase to 6:30 as possible, But I will be happy with anything below 7.

Jason, that is an interesting way to look at the course!

Re: predict your finish time thread

Sebounet
My first ultra. So I'll be super happy with anything around 7:30. Anything below 8 I'll be ok with. I just want to enjoy the experience, really. Or more accurately suffer through the moment!

I am concerned about pacing and nutrition which are the two things I'll have to focus on during the race.

Re: predict your finish time thread

Jess
Main goal is sub-7.  But I'm hoping to run around 6:45-ish.  Will depend on how I feel and what the course conditions are.

And there is a 99% chance I'll have baked goods for after the race.  Just sayin'.

Re: predict your finish time thread

jasonrmotown
6-1/2 hours. Been phyched about this one for a while, I remember last year how this was one almost everyone I knew was at, and we practically had an entire forest to ourselves.

Re: predict your finish time thread

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
You guys are scaring me a bit, that or I'm really being ambitious thinking I should be able to go sub-7!

Re: predict your finish time thread

running the 7.7 miler looking to run a 58:59
Moore