liberty water gap trail next fall

Mountain Goat
Possibly going to attempt this next fall end to end for a FKT.. 130 miles. Supported.Thinking about 2-3 days to do. Will be starting planning soon. Recon runs on sections in spring. Would like to do with 1-3 others. Let me know if interested and committed.

Len

Jay

Re: liberty water gap trail next fall

Jay
sounds cool, id like say I'm in! (if all goes well of course)

Re: liberty water gap trail next fall

That's something I have been eying for a long time, so I am definitely interested.

Re: liberty water gap trail next fall

Mountain Goat
I new you would be Chris. Think would be a good adventure. With another baby on the way won't really be able to train to race but maybe this