how about some trails Friday July 3 in the South Mountain Reservation?

how about some trails Friday July 3 in the South Mountain Reservation?

mintz
what better way to celebrate the anniversary of such a historically significant bourgeois-democratic revolution than by ringing up some nice back-to-back trail mileage?

just as the founding fathers resolved to break away from their colonial rulers and declare their Independence, so we too should pass a resolution to hit the trails both Friday AND Saturday mornings. I hereby propose to Run upon the Trails tomorrow Morninge at the hour of... how's 8:00?

baroque wigs optional.