extra miles tmrw morning

Mountain Goat
anyone want to do some extra with me before the 8:30 start? trails or roads around Sth Mtn

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
Len depending on how far i get with my school work tonight I would like to meet up with you prior to the tomorrows trail run.  I want to do 2 maybe 3 miles prior to the group on the road what do you think?  I will let you know by 930pm tonight on the forum about my school situation.  If we do meet up tomorrow 715 or 730 sound good?

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

Mountain Goat
or so miles wld be good. 7:30 would be early enough to get them in

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

what are or so miles ha? Enough of that mountain goat language.

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

Tom7
Can gaurantee I won't make an early start. Rather drunk already. Surprised I can still spenn garatnee.
See you 8 30ish

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "Jules \"silentstorm\" Moore [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 13:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: extra miles tmrw morning

what are or so miles ha? Enough of that mountain goat language.
Moore

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/extra-miles-tmrw-morning-tp5594774p5594976.html

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
Well not matter what you still will be there before Chris.

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

I'm in Len.  I was planning on doing that anyway.  See you at 7:30.

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
Len I'm coming out tomorrow. See ya @ 730

-- Jules Moore

On Oct 2, 2010 5:08 PM, RNR [via NJ Trail &amp; Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm in Len.  I was planning on doing that anyway.  See you at 7:30.

Re: extra miles tmrw morning

Mountain Goat
ok. see you guys 7:30. road miles I guess?