anyone running sunday

Mountain Goat
Anybody running tmrw

Re: anyone running sunday

Tom7
Not running sunday Len. Tonight I am comiserating and tomorrow I will be recovering.

Mark Saturday December 11th in your calender. It was the day that Chris beat me in a 24mile race.

Note his objectives were to:
For 2011 - to beat me in an ultra race.

Well it is still 2010 and last time I looked 24miles is sub-marathon so he still has work to do!

See you next week!

Cheers

Re: anyone running sunday

Dave K
What??  Chris beat you in a race?  Is today backwards day?

Chris - AWESOME job!

Tom - I don't have the words.

Re: anyone running sunday

Tom7
I now have to dedicate my life to ensuring it doesn't happen again.

Re: anyone running sunday

JRMotown
Was out at watchung today. It was souper muddy. Did you head out anywhere?