anyone down for watchung loops this sunday (7-20-14)

anyone down for watchung loops this sunday (7-20-14)

eric ashley
i'd prefer the afternoon, but if it's a good group i'd even get up in the morning :)

Re: anyone down for watchung loops this sunday (7-20-14)

eric ashley
based on the resounding silence from the early morning crowd, i'll be starting around 2 pm at the trailside center.  hope to see anyone there!

Re: anyone down for watchung loops this sunday (7-20-14)

Steve
This group has been awfully quiet lately. My plantar flared up yesterday so, I'm taking a break. I want to do a handicap fun run at the re zone of these days. You know, give a slow group a 30 or 40 minute head start and see if you fast guys could catch up. I think it would be a hoot. Maybe in the fall

Re: anyone down for watchung loops this sunday (7-20-14)

Steve
Stupid spell check. At the REZ not the re zone :)

Re: anyone down for watchung loops this sunday (7-20-14)

JRMotown
Great idea! Maybe turn it into a relay too? I won't stop until running is a contact sport.

When I had plantar last year it seemed the turning point was having someone stick their dang thumb in your heel. Hurt, but I walked out that day like a tendon was adjusted in the foot. I think it was Morristown rehab.