You guys are great to run with...BUT...

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
...These guys out here in Boulder (where I'm vacationing for the moment) are fun too!

"How many superstar ultrarunners can Rob and Laurie run with in 1 morning!"
Mackey, Roes, Anton, and Friends...

and the trails...we'll they are pretty awesome....

Re: You guys are great to run with...BUT...

Tom7
estemed company indeed!

do they talk as much shit as we do?

Cheers

Cheers
Only about Karnazes!!

Re: You guys are great to run with...BUT...

Tom7
You already know the right buttons to press!

Re: You guys are great to run with...BUT...

seanaes
That's an awesome bunch to run into. You're ultra runner stalker capabilities are top notch. You hang with them on the climbs?

Re: You guys are great to run with...BUT...

That is really cool Rob!

Re: You guys are great to run with...BUT...

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
haha I guess I wasn't joking on the Dean comment!

from Mackey's blog...

Mackey wrote
I ran yesterday with Tony, Geoff, and Bob Africa. In the Chataqua parking lot, a young couple from New Jersey came up and said, "Hey are you Tony? Man, I love your blog!" They took a photo, then I told them that they were also in the company of Geoff Roes, to which they said, "Man I read you blog too! I read all your blogs!"
It was funny because it is so easy to recognize some characters in the sport of ultrarunning, particularly Karnazes and Tony, due to their unique visages; oiled and waxed vs hairy and grungy. Geoff (2009 and soon-to-be 2010 Ultrarunner of the Year) is less noticable because he keeps a lower profile and has the less distinct looks, but in many races is better than Tony, and is light-years faster than Karnazes. Tony mentioned was that at TNF 50 he'd heard that Geoff was talking with Dean, when two cute girls came up and asked for a photo with ..Dean, of course. Guess who the girls asked to actually click the photo of them with Dean.. Geoff! Funny how it all works..
(Note that I don't mean to rail on Dean at all as I respect him a ton and he has won some ultras. I have mentioned him recently just because given his many achievements he is a tangible, known yardstick by which to measure. Vive la Dean.)

Re: You guys are great to run with...BUT...

That is hilarious.  I nominate this for post of the year!