Where is everyone?!

Bz
Hey hey, hope everyone had good races but where is everyone? Seems like everyone fell off the grid. Post something and let's get some

Re: Where is everyone?!

Chris
Yea I definetly have to start posting more runs. Unfortuntely this weekend is not going to be better, heading up to the Catskills for Manitou's Revenge to pace/support. This race is going to be pretty crazy, 24 hr cutoff for 56 miles.

Best of luck to Sean, Jason, and Jay who are racing this monster.

http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com/

Re: Where is everyone?!

Sebounet
Good luck guys! This will be a fun adventure!

Brian, I believe Scott is IN, this coming weekend. We discussed to do more specific training during our runs.
We were thinking going in SoMo on the Blue for 2-3 X repeats. Hill repeats.

Let's check in mid week.

Seb

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2013, at 8:49 AM, "Chris [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yea I definetly have to start posting more runs. Unfortuntely this weekend is not going to be better, heading up to the Catskills for Manitou's Revenge to pace/support. This race is going to be pretty crazy, 24 hr cutoff for 56 miles.

Best of luck to Sean, Jason, and Jay who are racing this monster.

http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com/

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Where-is-everyone-tp7578553p7578554.html

Re: Where is everyone?!

I got this guy Dixon staying at my place, I'm trying to wear him out for Manitou's.(by heavy drinking and running). I had some folks take him up Green peak on Saturday and he's headed up again this morning....

Want to slow down (or speed up) a 2:26 marathoner? Show him the rattlesnake in the trail!

Re: Where is everyone?!

JRMotown
Why is everything 14 times scarier, tougher, and lying around naked on trails out there?

July 4th weekend Trap rock. Fireworks. Who's in?

Re: Where is everyone?!

Scott H
My singlet and I are IN for SoMo this weekend. Dom, haven't seen you in a while....

Sean, Jason & Jay, have a great race!
Dom

Re: Where is everyone?!

Dom
in for Sunday....ive been so lazy need to get out and about .Balls to hill repeats though Ill just hit yellow while u pro's pretend ur having fun.....ill pick u up on the way back