What running, cycling, triathlon sites do you visit?

What running, cycling, triathlon sites do you visit?

I had some time over the holidays to get a new project up on an old domain that I had, endurancebase.com.

It works by aggregating feeds from different running, cycling, triathlon sites, and lets visitors upvote (or downvote) the links that they like.  After a certain number of votes, the links will make the front page.  Users can also register and submit cool links that they find.

If there are any good sites related to endurance sports that you visit frequently, please share the link, and I will include the feed into the site.

You can visit the site at http://www.endurancebase.com/