Welcome

Welcome to the new NJ Trail and Ultra message board and website.  This forum will be replacing our twitter page as the way we communicate.

Post away!

-Chris

Re: Welcome

Mountain Goat
Great new site to spread the joy of trail running

Re: Welcome

Rick
Site looks good. See you Sat.

Re: Welcome

Nice work Chris this is better than twitter...you ready for Saturday?

Re: Welcome

Ha, Silent Storm!?  Yea, feeling pretty good, really looking forward to the race.  Looks like an icy Saturday, should be fun. Tested out the Yaktraks with Len at SoMo - I'm good to go!

Re: Welcome

china cat
Hey guys, enjoyed running with you. Hope to catch up with you the next time I am in town. Good luck this weekend. Hope you guys post the results. Site looks great!
Be the change in the world you want to see – Ghandi

Re: Welcome

seanaes
Site looks really great and I'm sure is going to grow into a great resource.

If there is any thing I can help with let me know.

Sean

Re: Welcome

Thanks Sean, Its great to hear from you. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun. See you then.

Re: Welcome

Hey Carolyn,

It was a lot of fun having you out.  Please keep us all updated on how Leadville preparation is going.