Watchung Run on Sunday - 9/12

Now that things have settled down a little, hopefully we can get back on track with our weekly runs.

We will be meeting Sunday at 8:30am in the parking lot by the Deserted Village (see map on home page)

I hope to see some new faces come out.

Feel free to post any questions
sg

Re: Watchung Run on Sunday - 9/12

sg
Hmmmm, I think I'll be joining you guys for this one...
dp

Re: Watchung Run on Sunday - 9/12

dp
I'm a possibility, if for no other reason than to show off my new mtb bruises (ouch!). The bike is in the shop, so I survived better than it did.

I'm slow but happy to run far behind as long as I have a general idea of where to go.

Re: Watchung Run on Sunday - 9/12

Will be in Germany - Octoberfest. Will not be running.

Have fun. Cheers.

Bottleboobs are optional I believe?

Re: Watchung Run on Sunday - 9/12

Daddyrox
One of these days I'll make it down there, but not this week.  Going to Mahlon if anyone is up for something further north.
Chris

Re: Watchung Run on Sunday - 9/12

yep i will be there
Moore