Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

Jules
This post was updated on .
Sierria trail loop- 10 plus miles 7:30am. Meet @ deserted village parking lot.  All are welecomed.

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

Great! See you there.

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

TadHawk
Will try to make that.

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

jason
In

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

trailrunnermike
I'm new to the group but know these trails well. What type of pace are you running?

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

Jules
All i cannot make this run tomorrow unfortunately.  I encourage all that want to run to still go out there and run as a group @ 7:30am with the meet up at the deserted village.  The pace is usually very relaxed for the most part as part of my experience in the past.  I hope to make a run soon, enjoy!

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

jason
Did anyone show up. I unfortunately forgot about it!

Re: Watchung Reservation Run 12/11

Scott H
I did. It was a run of one. Hope we can get out for a run soon. It's been a while since the group got together -  it'd be great to catch up.