Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

NJ Trail Series
Hello all,

I am looking for volunteers for Friday pasta dinner and then 4 hour shifts for the entire 30 hours of the race. (Sat 6a - Sun afternoon)

Please let me know if you guys would be interesting in helping with the pasta dinner again.  We have a much larger kitchen this year so it should be easier.

If anyone running or not running would like to volunteer please shoot me an email to njtrailseries@gmail.com

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks.
Rick McNulty
Co RD for NJ Ultra Festival.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Steve
Definitely interested in helping since I won't be running this year. Need to firm up my travel for the month and will then shoot you an email.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Mountain Goat
I can be there to cook dinner & help out some on saturday.

Lenny

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Jess
I can help with pasta dinner (and runner check-in if you need that too).

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

I have to double check the family schedule but I am planning to help as I am not running it.

I will confirm by email as we get a little closer.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

I have all of you helping with Friday dinner as you mention it, thank you.

More people just make it easier and more like a party so please keep signing up to volunteer, especially for the Friday dinner.

Steve, just let me know when you are sure you can make it and I'll schedule you into a shift.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

JRMotown
Put me down for a fri. night free agent

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Tom7
Good to see so much NJ TUR support for their friendly local RD.

But I hope that some of you guys are actually running the damn thing too??
Surely Jess is defending her crown?
Who else?

Dom

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Dom
Im signed up to plod my way round the 100k. Looks like its gonna be a lonely day.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Jess
Lonely???  Not a chance!  Looks to be quite a few 100 milers and the course has a significant amount of out-and-back.  There should be plenty of others out there for your whole 100k.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Mike G
I would like to volunteer friday night.  Not 100% sure yet but I should know soon.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Mountain Goat
Bumping this thread back to the top.

They are still looking for more volunteers. His races are always fun to be at wether racing or helping. A great way to meet others in the trail running community.

Re: Volunteers for NJ Ultra Festival

Sebounet
Got new batteries for my headlamp for a night shift!