Vibram KSO

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
So today i got the KSO..Can't write much of a detailed production description but can tell you my first impressions and what they feel like.

Before:
-Thought it might be hard to wiggle your toes
-Unsure about the comfort of the material
-What type of fitting you would I want.
-kso vs. Bilika.
-The soles
-Unsure how it would be walking around or even running in them.
-Chic factor??

After:
-The KSO has a lot of flexibitily and you can move your toes around no problem.
-The mesh material is very comfortable agaisnt my skin.  I dont think it will cause a problem with blister but i will let you know.
-In the five fingers I'm a size 43 which is a 10 1/2.  All the sizing is done by inches.  I think it would be smart to go in and try the shoes one rather than just straight up order them from the net.
-I also had interest in the Bilkia since vibram designed the soles geared toward running however,  I tried them on and they felt really comfortable but they wern't as flexible in the toe area as the KSO and the toe slots felt a little looser (same size). Thats what caught my attention right away.
-Not much going on for the sole however it does have a little bit of grip but im courious to how it would function in rainy weather and trails.  I will keep you posted.
-Walking around felt fine took a little 5 min jog in them and they felt good.  No pain or suffering from the jog but that was expected. I will give a better review when i spend time in them.
-Considering that the bilkas had a color scheme desinged for 5 year old i instantly turned off.  I think the ladys perfer a guy with nice manly kenyan feet..so i chose the KSO's.

With that said these fiver fingers are worth picking up.  I think they will greatly help out with stregthing my feet,calf, and improve my running. Im just courious to see how far i can run in them.  i know it will be slow progression but im willing to give it a shot.  If anyone is thinking about getting a pair please go in and try them on first as i think that the models vary from feel and fitting.  Any questions just ask and i hope this helps if anyoen is thinking about getting a pair.

Re: Vibram KSO

Nice Moore!  I think the KSO's are the better choice too.

Interested in seeing how the progression goes with these.

Re: Vibram KSO

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
So I did my first run in the KSOs  and i must say different but great!!  A lot of loose gravel in the park and that didn't bother me.  I ran over a nice rock and felt it but it didn't hurt at all.  I noticed a burn in my calfs toward the end of the run but im guessing thats due to those muscles never being worked before.  I natural ran with the forefoot.  There is not way you will hell strike in these you will feel it and it will hurt.  Check the connect for further details..small run but i think they will gradually improve.  Keep you posted on the progression and how my legs feel.  i would like to cover 4 miles by the end of next week.  I'm courious to go back to my road shoes and see what the difference is maybe i will do that this weekend.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/79237637

Moore