Vermont & MoMa Runners: Have a great weekend!

Vermont & MoMa Runners: Have a great weekend!

M Jones
I look forward to running with you next weekend when you're all broken down but full of stories about your awesome accomplishments.

Crush it.

Re: Vermont & MoMa Runners: Have a great weekend!

jason
Good luck!

Re: Vermont & MoMa Runners: Have a great weekend!

Good luck everybody!

May the beet juice and singlets give you strength and speed!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2014, at 1:20 PM, "M Jones [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I look forward to running with you next weekend when you're all broken down but full of stories about your awesome accomplishments.

Crush it.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Vermont-MoMa-Runners-Have-a-great-weekend-tp7579705.html

Re: Vermont & MoMa Runners: Have a great weekend!

Good luck to everyone running!

Push your limits, kick some ass, and don't forget to enjoy the journey.

Re: Vermont & MoMa Runners: Have a great weekend!

Scott H
Thanks Marcus. Hope everyone kicks ass and takes names.