Upcoming races...

Julie
For those of you who are recovered and looking to do an "easy" and fun 50k this upcoming Sunday, October 7th, The Pagoda Pacers are hosting the Blues Cruise 50k. More info if interested, let me know!

Also, Stone Mill info...
Red Roof Hotel
16001 Shady Grove Road, Rockville,  Maryland  20850

Dinner @ DOGFISH HEAD AleHouse
800 West Diamond Avenue  Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Again, great job to everyone doing MoMa and Vermont last weekend!!! See y'all soon!

Re: Upcoming races...

Jess
I ran Blues Cruise last year - nice course.  Tempted to go back, as they are switching direction of the loop.  But that would mean I've got 7 weekends in a row of racing.  (Still tempted)

Re: Upcoming races...

danclmbr
I might be interested in fun recovery race hmmmm
Decisions decisions