Ultra Marathon Calculator

I have been messing around with this for a while, its not done yet, but close enough to get some feedback from you guys (and girls).

It's a calculator to predict ultra marathon times, taking into account terrain and elevation.  I use Ultra Running Magazine's 1-5 scale for terrain and surface ratings.

Just the enter the information for a race that you have completed, and the information for a race that you would like to predict your time for.

Have fun!

http://ultra-calculator.com/

Re: Ultra Marathon Calculator

Sebounet
Very nice. I like the concept.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2013, at 9:37 PM, "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have been messing around with this for a while, its not done yet, but close enough to get some feedback from you guys (and girls).

It's a calculator to predict ultra marathon times, taking into account terrain and elevation.  I use Ultra Running Magazine's 1-5 scale for terrain and surface ratings.

Just the enter the information for a race that you have completed, and the information for a race that you would like to predict your time for.

Have fun!

http://ultra-calculator.com/

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Ultra-Marathon-Calculator-tp7578426.html

Re: Ultra Marathon Calculator

Looks good. I would label the input so know what goes where

Re: Ultra Marathon Calculator

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I like the concept. Might want to check out http://www.runworks.com/calculator.html  - I use that one a lot and has other variables like elevation. Elevation is a big factor.

Re: Ultra Marathon Calculator

Jules
Be nice to have the option  to put in any ultra distance not just 50k, 50m, 100k, 100 mile.  For example 40 mile run.

Re: Ultra Marathon Calculator

Thanks for the feedback all.

Re Lenny's post, I made some small updates so it is a little clearer on how to use.