Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Good luck to everyone running on Saturday/Sunday!  I will be there for the 50M, and hanging out for most of the weekend!

Who else will be running, volunteering, hanging out?

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Steve
Best of luck Chris. Have a great run along with everyone else going. Cant make it this year. Maybe next...

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Scott H
Chris and Jay, have a great run! I will settle for nothing less than a first place finish in your respective distances.

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Great luck guys. Jay, you have smartly worked your way up the distances and this will without all the hills and technical spots of Febapple! Doing the Tammany 10! thing Saturday but hope to swing by later on.

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

M Jones
Good luck, gentlemen.

- Marcus

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Mountain Goat
Have fun running everyone

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

M Jones
Congratulations Chris, Dan & Jay!
Running in that weather through that muck, you're all crazy now.
Well done, gentlemen. Well done.

- Marcus

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

jrmtown
Without the live results I was biting my teeth waiting for these. Hell yeah!

What did you guys think of the course, given the conditions and all?
Dan, how did the leg hold up?
Jay

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Jay
well that was an experience and a half! the mud on the course definitely took a toll on all us i think. thanks to all that came to help out and support us out there

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

ItsBob
Congratulations to everyone. 3 laps in that mud was more than enough for me!

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

Nice job folks...! What about Tom Haines? Was he there? Did he run?

Re: Two Days to Ultrafest!!!

It was a good weekend, thanks to everyone who came out to volunteer and just hang out.

It was NOT a fun night to be out there in the cold, but Jay and Dan were relentless, and it was great to see them come in for the finish.

Tom cut his trip early to spend some time with his family. His priorities are clearly out of line.