Trees Down On Red Trail At SoMo

Michael K7
An FYI for anyone thinking of running at SoMo, there are a couple of big trees down on the red trail- they require climbing over/through branches, or bushwacking a detour. They are located about 1/3 of a mile in from the end of the trail at Northfield Ave.

Also the section of the orange trail that runs along the stream is still covered in ice- use caution in this area.

I hope anyone who ran the Febapple Frozen races today had a great time- i was the guy going in the wrong direction...

Re: Trees Down On Red Trail At SoMo

Matterw
I was up there last week and the trails were really enjoyable.  Was on red yellow orange and white. A few other runners out there  note, there was a little mud from but par for course. Seems like the water from the snow fed the rocks too. :-)