Trap Rock

12

Trap Rock

Jules
Hi Everyone,

Every year we get together around this time to share some stories and lots of laughter.
With that said anyone interested in getting together for holiday meet up at Trap Rock?
How does 12/14 or 12/21 @ 5pm?  If you have any other suggestions for meeting up we can do that too.
Ofcourse all are invited.

See everyone soon!

Re: Trap Rock

I'm for getting together but maybe different location. Good food & beer there but not best for socializing. 21st is better date.

Re: Trap Rock

I'm good for any day or place!

Re: Trap Rock

I should be good for those dates.
Maybe a pub in Summit if Trap Rock is no good.

Re: Trap Rock

Jules
Sounds good lets do Saturday 12/21 which is 3 Saturdays from now @ 5pm.  Since we wont don't do Trap Rocks this year.  Len or Seb you pick the place im not to fimilar with the good jersey places.

Re: Trap Rock

Mountain Goat
There is chimney rock, 54 main or poor Herbie's in Madison. Anything good in Millburn? Or Morristown? Or maybe just traprock if its easier.

Re: Trap Rock

Sebounet
The Office in Summit
Gaslight brewery in South Orange
Irish pub in Maplewood ( Guinness taste better there, really!)
Moonshine in Millburn

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2013, at 7:20 AM, "Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

There is chimney rock, 54 main or poor Herbie's in Madison. Anything good in Millburn? Or Morristown? Or maybe just traprock if its easier.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Trap-Rock-tp7578978p7578985.html

Re: Trap Rock

Tommy
Man, what is with December 21st this year?  This is my 5th party on for the same day!  As much as I like the holiday spirit, there are only so many hours in the day!

Re: Trap Rock

Seb,
 Why don't you pick the spot. Let's do 21st

Re: Trap Rock

Kristina
would love to but I'm working the third sat in a row! I'd go before work if anyone's up for meeting like 3 or 4ish. Vanderbilts has a nice big space that doesn't get too too crazy..it's at Hamilton Park hotel on Park ave. easy access off 24. 54 main has a great rotating tap selection. so does the sterling hotel in gillette.

Re: Trap Rock

Jules
Seb i wouldn't mind trying to place in Milbourn or Sumitt

Re: Trap Rock

Runningfoxnj
There is also Delicious Heights in Berkeley Heights or Stone House in Warren.

Re: Trap Rock

Jules
My vote is trap rock since its easier and its getting closer to the weekend.

Re: Trap Rock

Mountain Goat
I'm in. Post it up & make the reservation

Re: Trap Rock

Sebounet
I am in - sorry dropped the ball -

Re: Trap Rock

seanaes
I'll try to be there. I got this little dude to take care of now but I should be able to make it :)

looking forward to seeing you all

Sean

Re: Trap Rock

Sebounet
Saw the pics Sean! Congrats man!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2013, at 7:14 PM, "seanaes [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'll try to be there. I got this little dude to take care of now but I should be able to make it :)

looking forward to seeing you all

Sean

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Trap-Rock-tp7578978p7579006.html

Re: Trap Rock

Mike G
Are you guys still planing on getting there at 5?  Assuming I can make it I wont be able to get there 7.  Would it still be worth showing up?

Re: Trap Rock

Jules
All,

I made the reservation for 10 people @ 5pm 12/21 Saturday Trap Rock.
The res is under Jules, if a little more show up im sure we can squeeze whoever at the table.
After we can hit the bar for a few rounds around 7ish just incase people want to drop by.
See everyone then:)

Re: Trap Rock

Sebounet
Thanks for taking care of it. Sorry I dropped the ball, been crazy lately.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "Jules [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

All,

I made the reservation for 10 people @ 5pm 12/21 Saturday Trap Rock.
The res is under Jules, if a little more show up im sure we can squeeze whoever at the table.
After we can hit the bar for a few rounds around 7ish just incase people want to drop by.
See everyone then:)

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Trap-Rock-tp7578978p7579009.html
12