Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

12

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Jules
Reservation is set for Trap Rock @ 5:00 PM and under Jules.
I made the reservation for 12 so hopefully that will cover everyone.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there its been a long time.

BTW wont make it to the run helping out my sister in the morning with somethings.  My beer will have to wait till the evening.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Chris
OK, see you tomorrow at at the deserted villiage parking lot at Watchung at 9:30.
Dom

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Dom
9.30.....true civilized hours......ive been off due to an incredibly lethal bout of man-flu which is of course far worse than its feminine counterpart. Forced nights out in NY only compounded the ailment but thankfully the combination of English fortitude and marmite sandwiches prevailed over a previously undiscovered variant of the influenza virus. So im done for 9 30 to deserted village blah blah  blah

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
Is everyone late or am I stupid? or both?

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Mike G
How were the festivities sat night?

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I thought the one stripper was "just" OK, but the other one....wow.
:)

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

:)
You really liked him, huh?

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
Biggest dick I've ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2012, at 3:43 PM, ":) [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You really liked him, huh?

To unsubscribe from Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details, click here.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Chris
It was pretty good Mike. I think fun was had by all. It's always good to get together with no spandex involved.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Sebounet
Seeing everybody in real cloths was fantastic! Almost did not recognize Scott! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2012, at 4:41 PM, "Chris [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

It was pretty good Mike. I think fun was had by all. It's always good to get together with no spandex involved.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Scott H
Seb, next year I'll wear my arm warmers.
Now, when's that beer mile?
12