Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

12

Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Jules
All,

Where:  Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery
http://traprockrestaurant.net/

When: Saturday, December 15th @ 6pm - Till?

Who:Anyone

I know i said 5pm but i figure 6 would be ok, unless you want to go back to 5?
If your coming and briginng someone let me know. I just want to get a rough head count so I can researve a table.  Thanks!

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I'm in. If I can hire an escort on Laurie's permission ill be +1, otherwise, solo.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Word. I might stay at a nearby motel this time

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Laurie
you're going solo my friend.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Chris
Ha!

I will be there Moore.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Scott H
Count me in.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

NJ Trail Series
Not sure where the hash is this weekend.  May stop by to say hello like I have in other years.

I look forward to catching up with everyone at Watchung though on January 5th.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

M Jones
I will be there with my wife who wants to see what you guys look like without sweat and fully clothed.

Is Sean still up for beermile?

- Marcus

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Jules
I just called Trap Rock to see about reservations.
As of now this is the tenative list of 8-9 guest.
Not sure who else is dropping by but maybe some of the other guys (Seb and Sean possibly there other halfs)
For a reservations of our size they want a $250 credit card hold deposit lol.

Soooo, i dont mind making the reservation but would kind of would like to know who is in for sure.  They also said the earlier the better because of our size.  They said 5 they could be more flexible with seating compared to 6.  I think if the list gets bigger we should go at 5.

Let me know what you guys think.

Jules plus esscort, i mean Laura (dont tell her that;)
Rob minus Esscort per Laurie
Chris
Scott H
Rick?
M. Jone plus wife
Jason

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

jrmtown
I might bring a few other people. But I'm definitely in.

There is a run (and several others) on the Palisades Trail Saturday at 7AM.

Check this site for details:

http://www.meetup.com/New-York-Trail-Ultrarunning/events/94722932/

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Good man Moore.  5 is good for me if you want to do it earlier.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
5 is good for me. It's going to take me longer to get drunk at sea-level, sissies...

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

seanaes
I'm in for saturday 5 or 6 works for me. I'll be solo as Doris is unable to make it - she teaches in nyc until 6.
Marcus - Beermile interest was less than expected (read: you are the only one) so maybe we have to figure something else out.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Chris
but Marcus' enthusiasm for the beer mile was enough for ten people!

Anyone up for a saturday morning run?

Where's that rascal Dom?  He's been quiet on this thread.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I'm up for a sat morning run. I'm super slow at the moment though...what time and where

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Chris [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
but Marcus' enthusiasm for the beer mile was enough for ten people!

Anyone up for a saturday morning run?

Where's that rascal Dom?  He's been quiet on this thread.

To unsubscribe from Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details, click here.

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

seanaes
I'm in for a Saturday morning run (I think). Then maybe drink a beer (or 4) combined with some running (maybe?)

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Julie
I'd LOVE a nice and easy Saturday morning run... anyone for Watchung?

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

Chris
Sounds good.

Watchung at 9:30am?

Re: Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery Xmas Party Details

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I'm in. not sure I can make the whole loop, but I'll give it my best.

12