Trail running saturday

JRMotown
Anyone up for a morning trail run saturday? Maybe ringwood, Going for 25-30 miles, 4-4:30 hours.

Re: Trail running saturday

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
If I could only keep up with you...I've been trying to bribe folks to come out with me this weekend too!  So far I've only managed to sucker Dave in for sunday at Watchung.

Re: Trail running saturday

Mountain Goat
Watchung? Should come to Sth Mtn Sunday

Re: Trail running saturday

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
we can't keep up with ya'll.

Re: Trail running saturday

Hmm, I am going to do a long run (20-25m) tomorrow, but my plans are still up in the air, so I'm not when I am going. What time were you thinking Jason?

Rob, you and Dave should definitely think about coming out to SoMo, I'm in for a real easy run Sunday.

Re: Trail running saturday

JRMotown
Same here easy 10-15 sunday. I'm thinking 10-11 at the latest.