Thursday, 7/3 long run

Wilfredo Benitez
As I am going camping this weekend, I am looking to do my weekend long run this Thursday. I know most people on here probably have regular day jobs, and probably can't join me, but it's worth a shot! I will be up in the Edison/Metuchen area Thursday morning, but am willing to make a drive if someone is willing to join me.

The catch: I am planning to start my run around 5-5:30 due to the fact that I will be out there for 5 hours. If someone wants to just join me for any part of the run or perhaps the whole run, I'd love the company!

Thanks!