This weekend?

Tom7
Anyone out?

Re: This weekend?

JRMotown
How long you here for? A watchung loop is way overdue.

Re: This weekend?

Tom 50
How far west does the group travel ?I am in the Allmuchey area x26 off 80

Re: This weekend?

If you are interested in something shorter on Sunday, I'm going this 5k: https://www.cliftonrec.com/info/activities/program_details.aspx?ProgramID=29883

I'd be open to something easyon Saturday though.  Also, could meet up during the weekday, if you have some free time.

I'm not too familiar with the area, but I know there are a bunch of trails out there.

Re: This weekend?

Might be able to Sunday am at Watchung

Len

Re: This weekend?

Saturday 6-8miles at Allmuchy north Text me at 267-279-6244 If this works for you 0700 or so it gets crowed later in them morn

Re: This weekend?

Matterw
I went over to Allamuchy today.  First time there. Got little lost but got back. Didn't realize that he white trail goes into an unblazed color trail until I studied the make a little further after my run. :-).   AllTrails has he maps in their app if others are interested.

Nice trail with lake...

Thanks for posting because I would not have gone otherwise.