This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

Going to be another Watchung run this week.  Meeting at 8:30am at the Deserted Village parking lot on Glenside Ave.

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

Tom7
See you there.

Did you sign up for the Devil?

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

I'm in. Might be there @ 630 again for a 4 hour.

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

No not yet, but I talked to Rick and he is the running the 6 hr race too.  Tom, he said that he is going to beat you so bad that you probably will never want to run again...and are going to have to take up tennis.  Not really, just trying to stir up trouble.

Jason,  I'm probably going to add some more miles after the run,  but 6:30 is all you.  Btw - what race are you training for?

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

JRMotown
Training for 6 hour devil race next week - ultimately doing the training for Virgil Crest in NY, a 50 mile mountain/trail race on sept. 25th.

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

Tom7
So Chris - Its just you doing the 3hr. Be a big boy and do the 6?

8:30 for 1 lap for me on sunday. 2laps interfers too much with pizza eating time.
Cheers

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

No, I'm still on for the 3 hrs.  I think I will just let Rick, and now Jason, beat you.

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

Tom7
I have a sneaky plan to beat Rick and Jason. Will lie on my side and roll the down hill portions.
But just in case this doesn't work am getting my excuses ready just in case.

Cheers

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

No, I'm still on for the 3 hrs.  I think I will just let Rick, and now Jason, beat you.

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/This-Sunday-July-18-Watchung-tp5295464p5306799.html

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

NJ Trail Series
Chris, you should sign up for the 6 hour.  Will definitely be more fun with a lot more known competitors.

Rick

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

Doing a race day sign-up, so I guess I just have to see what side of the bed I wake up on.

Re: This Sunday - July 18 - Watchung

Tom7
The big question. Will Chris succumb to peer pressure?

See y'all saturday.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>

Doing a race day sign-up, so I guess I just have to see what side of the bed I wake up on.

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/This-Sunday-July-18-Watchung-tp5295464p5314738.html