The Death Race

This race came up as a topic of discussion on Sunday, and I just wanted to post up a link to the race report written by local runner, Lisa Madden.

http://www.nycendurance.com/2010/06/29/death-race-part-1/

Pretty nuts!

Event website:
http://www.youmaydie.com/

Re: The Death Race

Another race report from Outside Magazine.

http://outsideonline.com/adventure/travel-ta-201011-death-race-mark-jenkins-sidwcmdev_152043.html?page=1

The picture pretty much says it all!

Re: The Death Race

bardbu
"Pretty Nuts". That just about sums it up. Thanks.

Re: The Death Race

Tom7
No F**kin' chance.

Translate that Chris!
dp

Re: The Death Race

dp
Got distracted by all the talk of onion-eating (ick) and stumbled on this on their peakraces site: http://www.peakraces.com/warman/    This could be the road version of last weekend's South Mountain run.

I'm actually considering it.  Some friends and I were planning on a celebration century on that very day.

Re: The Death Race

dp wrote
Got distracted by all the talk of onion-eating (ick) and stumbled on this on their peakraces site: http://www.peakraces.com/warman/    This could be the road version of last weekend's South Mountain run.

I'm actually considering it.  Some friends and I were planning on a celebration century on that very day.

I think that I would rather eat a pound of onions!