Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who came out to the Lenape Run yesterday, and congratulations to all the finishers!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year!

Results:
http://ultrasignup.com/results_event.aspx?did=19622

Re: Thank You!

M Jones
Thank you, Chris, for putting on such a great event.  I saw at least 12 bars/taverns that I need to hit.  Maybe I should host the Lenape Trail pub crawl.

But most of all, thank you for staffing the aid stations with so much talent, those ladies are alright.  That goes for Jules, too.

Anyway, I would have challenged Dante a bit more if I hadn't been running with the route enforcement cop, Jay.  I was starting to hit my stride until Jay made us run all the way around Verona Lake instead of taking the bridge.   That extra 0.5 mile killed me.

Well done, Chris.  Thanks so much.
Jay

Re: Thank You!

Jay
Marcus you should be thanking me. because of me, us three are the only official finishers. i guarantee you everyone else went over the bridge getting them all a big fat DQ!

Re: Thank You!

Crazy Dan
And Jay is the only one who got an award.......a beautiful authentic plastic Lenape Trail marker......as long as no one asks where he got it........

Excellent job and THANK YOU to Chris and the volunteers.  It was a fantastic day!  As for the bridge......thanks for building that crossing on such short notice.  It was a little sturdier than many of the wooden stream crossings by the reservoir...........

I'm looking forward to the Lenape Pub Crawl.  Keep me posted.......

Re: Thank You!

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
Where's the video/pictures?!

Re: Thank You!

Jules
Lenape a success! Great seeing everyone and meeting new people.
First Aid station...very impressive!!  @Chris-Tell the ladies they did such a good job.
See everyone soon:)