Sunday run

Mountain Goat
Who's up  for hitting the trails this Sunday?

Jay

Re: Sunday run

Jay
where are you thinking? maybe watchung?

Re: Sunday run

M Jones
Maybe

Re: Sunday run

M Jones
For realz, I'm in for a jaunt on the trails Sunday.

-Marcus
Jay

Re: Sunday run

Jay
so what time are we starting the fun? 8:30? 9?

Re: Sunday run

Mountain Goat
Going to be heading to ringwood. Starting at top of skyline drive at 8:15 sunday

Re: Sunday run

M Jones
Is that the parking lot across from A/S #2 in Mountain Madness, the southern most point of that race?

Sounds good to me.  Jay, you in?

- Marcus

Re: Sunday run

Tommy
We might cross paths.  I'll be starting at Ramapo, heading across to Shepherd Lake and back.  Looking to do 18 miles or about 3.5 hours.

Re: Sunday run

Jay (from my phone)
Ok so top of skyline at 8:15. Deal!

Re: Sunday run

Yes it is

Re: Sunday run

Mountain Goat
Great run guys just hope not stopped on 287 like I am

Mountain Goat wrote
Yes it is

Re: Sunday run

M Jones
I got stuck in that mess too.  Fortunately I stopped in Krauser's Food Market in Oakland for an egg sandwich and some chocolate milk.
Jay

Re: Sunday run

Jay
it was a great run for sure! now back to the reality of work and roads

Re: Sunday run

Steve
Crazy to see 130 views for a run with only four people. I wonder what keeps folks from giving it a try.

Marcus - what is that photo ???? is it a broken Finger or a permanent deformation from too may growlers

Chris - if you are still out there - why are there advertisements all over the place???

that is all.

Re: Sunday run

M Jones
That's my Manitou'd left pinky (dislocated and fractured after a slip around mile 7)

Re: Sunday run

Sebounet
Did you punch somebody on the trail? Was Jay acting up again?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2014, at 4:56 PM, "M Jones [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

That's my Manitou'd left pinky (dislocated and fractured after a slip around mile 7)

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-run-tp7579552p7579582.html

Re: Sunday run

Scott H
Marcus, I'm surprised you didn't cut it off and keep running. You're getting soft. :-)
Hope to see you on the trails soon.