Sunday run

Mountain Goat
Anybody heading to the trails this weekend on Sunday?

Re: Sunday run

MatchuMyers
Hi Guys!
New to this forum but live in Union County (near Watchung) and would love to meet up and run. I would be up for a Sun AM run at Watchung or something if anyone is interested. I am only good for 10-12 as I am just starting to build up mileage again. I also head to Watchung 1-2 nights a week if anyone else does I very rarely see anyone out there.
Thanks!

Re: Sunday run

I have to see my schedule. Will know more on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2014, at 9:18 AM, "Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anybody heading to the trails this weekend on Sunday?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-run-tp7579507.html

Re: Sunday run

I plan on running in Harriman on Sunday, from Pomona to Tuxedo, but i'm gonna go solo as i'm dealing with a strained calf muscle, so i may end up hiking instead of running, and i don't want to hold anyone back.

I hope everyone running this weekend has a great time!

Re: Sunday run

Scott H
Hey Len,
I'll be out at Watchung at 7:30 on Sunday. Seb might be there too if it's not too muddy. He doesn't like to get his shoes dirty.

Re: Sunday run

Sebounet
I got my sneaker shampoo. It works great. I also have baby ass wipes to clean my legs off during the run. I won't get dirty!

Sent from my iPhone

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-run-tp7579507p7579512.html