Sunday fun run or ride

Mountain Goat
Anyone up for some casual miles on foot or wheels? Races are done for the year so looking for exploring some new trails or spinning the pedals ( road or MTB)

Re: Sunday fun run or ride

Eric Ashey
I'd be up for some miles on foot.  Thoughts about location?  Ringwood, Allamuchy, South Mountain, Water Gap?

Re: Sunday fun run or ride

Can't this weekend Len, but the next Sunday I will be up for something.

Re: Sunday fun run or ride

Eric Ashley
I'll be starting at the Trailside center in the Watchung at around 2 pm.  Happy to run with anyone who shows up :)