Sunday Run - 11/27

Sunday at Watchung Reservation at 8:30am - 10 miles.

Since I'm doing that Thanksgiving marathon tomorrow, Sunday will most likely be a pretty slow paced run for me (not sure if that persuades (or dissuades) anyone from coming out ).

Also, Chris and a group are meeting at Mahlon at 7:30 on Saturday (see the Mahlon thread for more info)

Either way, it will be a good weekend to burn off all of that Thanksgiving feasting!

Re: Sunday Run - 11/27

Tom7
Can't do Saturday.
Besides, friday + sunday @ Watchung is enough for me.

Good luck with the marathon guvenor.
Will think of your suffering whilst enjoying my feasting.

Have a jolly, joyous and jovial Thanksgiving everyone, however you decide to spend the day.

Tom

Re: Sunday Run - 11/27

In VA will be running some of the historic battlefeild trails.  I will try to take some pictures.  Have a great run this week and weekend
Moore