Sunday 8/3 Columbia trail

Sunday 8/3
8:30 am start on Columbia trail
Miles to be determined but is an out& back so can do all you want
Meet at lot on schooly mtn rd across from Bank

Re: Saturday 8/2 Columbia trail

Sebounet
In.
Meeting place is a parking lot on route 517 in long Valley.
GPS: 40.786801, -74.780878

I'll bring my umbrella and rubber boots!

Sent from my iPhone

Saturday 8.2

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-8-2-Columbia-trail-tp7579625.html

Re: Saturday 8/2 Columbia trail

JRMotown
Ok, and a road ride too afterwards if anyone is game (bike) (cycle),

Best,
Jason