Sunday 7/11

JRMotown
Are you guys meeting? If not would watchung work? I have a 4 hour on the plan.

Re: Sunday 7/11

Tom7
Chris and Jules are triathloning.

I fancy a 4hr tomorrow but would have to start early:
6 30am @ Watchung?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "JRMotown [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Sunday 7/11

Are you guys meeting? If not would watchung work? I have a 4 hour on the plan.

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-7-11-tp5278445p5278445.html

Re: Sunday 7/11

JRMotown
I can do that. Do you ussually meet at that place where you buy food and theres a long circle road?

Re: Sunday 7/11

Tom7
Meet at the deserted village car park. On Cararact Hollow Road off Glenside Avenue.
This is the usual meeting place and best in case anyonelse turns up - doubtful!

See you tomorrow.

Tom

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "JRMotown [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Sunday 7/11

I can do that. Do you ussually meet at that place where you buy food and theres a long circle road?

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-7-11-tp5278445p5278506.html

Re: Sunday 7/11

JRMotown
Will do! just did a 3 hour and feeling good:)

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Tom7 [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Meet at the deserted village car park. On Cararact Hollow Road off Glenside
> Avenue.
> This is the usual meeting place and best in case anyonelse turns up -
> doubtful!
>
> See you tomorrow.
>
> Tom
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

> From: "JRMotown [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
> Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
> To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: Sunday 7/11
> I can do that. Do you ussually meet at that place where you buy food and
> theres a long circle road?

Re: Sunday 7/11

BTW in case anything comes up I am at 610-751-5843