Sunday 5/17

Mountain Goat
Anyone  hitting the  trails  tomorrow?

Re: Sunday 5/17

Sebounet
Scott and I @Locus Grove 7am.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2015, at 8:58 AM, Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone  hitting the  trails  tomorrow?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-5-17-tp7579924.html

Re: Sunday 5/17

Mountain Goat
OK. Heading there with AJ for 18. Not sure starting time yet

Re: Sunday 5/17

Mountain Goat
8 am locust grove At south mountain.  18 miles or 3 hrs. Whatever  cones first

Re: Sunday 5/17

Sebounet
Ok. We might see you guys. We have to be back at the cars by 10a and going for 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2015, at 2:39 PM, Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

8 am locust grove At south mountain.  18 miles or 3 hrs. Whatever  cones first

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-5-17-tp7579924p7579927.html

Re: Sunday 5/17

Guys, i was at SoMo today and the road by Locust Grove (Glen Ave) was closed with construction vehicles and a police vehicle there. When i was done running (around 1:30) there were some cars in the parking area, but the road was still closed.
I think they will let you park in the parking area if you come up the road that passes the train station (Lackawanna Pl), or maybe you can use the commuter lot right off of Lackawanna, but i'm not positive. I was going to ask if the road would be closed tomorrow, but the cop drove off right as i got to the entrance of the parking area

So, just a heads up, to have an alternate plan in case the road is closed again.

Re: Sunday 5/17

Sebounet
Thanks. When that happens, just park at the library across the street or the train station.

Sent from my iPhone

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-5-17-tp7579924p7579929.html