Sunday 4/20 watchung

Mountain Goat
Since I let easter pass over me, will be heading to Watchung try
Deserted village lot.
7am start of white loop 11 miles
2nd loop start about 8:45-9ish

Re: Sunday 4/20 watchung

Running Fox
Saw you at at nature center and said hi. Hope you have a good run!
len

Re: Sunday 4/20 watchung

len
Oh. Got a good 20 miles. Hope your run was good too.

Re: Sunday 4/20 watchung

Steve
Was over there this AM but, only for a quick 8. Hope to see you again someday

Re: Sunday 4/20 watchung

bhousel
Wow I did 20mi in Watchung today too! It was a great day!

Sent from my iPhone

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-4-20-watchung-tp7579397p7579402.html