Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Chris
Meeting this Sunday at 8:30am, Locust Grove parking lot.

http://goo.gl/maps/pmdmn
dp

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

dp
Hoping to be there!

Blue?

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Chris
Great to hear!  That can be arranged. Thiniking of doing the Sebastion Signature Loop (mix of blue/orange/yellow).

...let's see how long it take Seb to reply to that
Dom

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Dom
Im in.....im gonna do smalls in watchung saturday if ur interested?

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Mountain Goat
I'll be there. Going to try to get there early to do extra miles. Maybe by 7:30, definitely by 8

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Mike G
Im going to try and make it.  My knee has been bothering me since moma so I will see how I feel after a short run on sat.

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Julie
I'm in... see you guys on Sunday!!

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

I am sad. Won't be there for the SSL.
Hopefully I'll be back on the trail very soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2012, at 11:32 AM, "Chris [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Great to hear!  That can be arranged. Thiniking of doing the Sebastion Signature Loop (mix of blue/orange/yellow).

...let's see how long it take Seb to reply to that

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sunday-14th-South-Mountain-Reservation-8-30-tp7577962p7577964.html

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Scott H
Dom, I might join you at Watchung on Sat.
You have a time and distance in mind?

- Scott
Dom

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Dom
hey Scott...9.00??bit later than usual been a loooooooong week thinking of 1 loop nice and easy

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

andy
I'm going to try to make this one.

Hi Dom, see you at the Deserted Village at 9:00.
A nice, easy run sounds good.

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Julie
I need to run early Sunday morning... any takers? I was thinking of starting at 7:30a and meeting up with everyone back at parking lot at 8:30a... I need to be done by 9 and I'd love the company...

SLOW Sunday... nice and easy running pace!

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Mountain Goat
I'm going to try to get there for 7:30.  Extra miles for Stonemill

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Scott H
Against my better judgement, I'll try to be there at 7:30, too. After today's run with Dom, I think we need to define what easy is.

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Julie
Scott... I assure you that tomorrow morning will be S-L-O-W since it will be my first long run since last weekend's race... Dom is just a speed demon anyways and does not know what slow means (haha)! See you at 7:30a.. can't wait to hear about Vermont!!!

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Deirdre
If I'm not in the lot tomorrow, it's cuz I'm sick. :-( gah

Julie, I'm sure your race was more eventful than Vermont. SLOW is the word of the day, since I also did Blues Cruise last week. You have to stop posting those races.

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Scott H
Julie, I'm terribly sorry I missed you this morning. Had a minor emergency and I wasn't able to get to South Mountain until well after 8:30.
Hope you had a great run & hope to get in some miles with you to prepare for Stone Mill.
- Scott

Re: Sunday 14th - South Mountain Reservation - 8:30

Julie
No problem, Scott! Looking forward to hearing all about your last 2 races. PS I didn't see you at Blues Cruise, you must have been the blur I saw running passed me at high speeds! Hope you are fully recovered! See you on the trails soon.