Sunday, 12/18

Manny
Hello, new to the group and am interested in running some miles with you all. any idea where you guys will be this sunday, 12/18????

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Chris
I'll be up for Watchung this Sunday at 8:30, unless someone wants to propose a new venue.

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Sebounet
Sunday sounds good to me!

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Mike G
Im going to try and make it.  I have a holiday party the night before so it depends how late that goes.

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Ok, updated the home page for 8:30am this Sunday at Watchung Reservation

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Chris1
Hi i am going to try and make it. Where do u meet up? In the park area?

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Mountain Goat
We meet at the parking lot for the deserted village.

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Chris,
On the front page you indicated Saturday instead of Sunday!
Cheers

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Thanks Seb, its been updated.

Re: Sunday, 12/18

Jess
95% chance I'll drag my butt out there.  If so, I'll be on time (don't wait) and with brownies & cookies (come hungry).