SoMo run on Saturday.

Scott H
Testing, 1, 2, 3... is this thing on?

Who?
You

What?
A run a South Mountain

Where?
Locust Grove parking lot

When?
Saturday, 8:00 AM

Why?
Why not?

Re: SoMo run on Saturday.

Sebounet
In

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2015, at 7:10 PM, Scott H [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Testing, 1, 2, 3... is this thing on?

Who?
You

What?
A run a South Mountain

Where?
Locust Grove parking lot

When?
Saturday, 8:00 AM

Why?
Why not?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/SoMo-run-on-Saturday-tp7579968.html

Re: SoMo run on Saturday.

ycmrun
HA ha . love it..  But I cant make it this Saturday as I switched my run to Goat butt on Sunday though.

Are you doing this next Saturday again ? Would love to join if you do.

Re: SoMo run on Saturday.

AnneP
Running the Goat Butt 50k on Sunday. Hope to make more runs this summer as I'm training for the Wildcat 50k in August.

SoMo run on Saturday.

Zen Runner
I'll see you all at Goat Butt--but warm-up tomorrow AM! ;)

/Chipp

On Friday, June 26, 2015, AnneP [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs4246737n7579971h49@n2.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s4246737n7579971h49@...> wrote:
Running the Goat Butt 50k on Sunday. Hope to make more runs this summer as I'm training for the Wildcat 50k in August.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/SoMo-run-on-Saturday-tp7579968p7579971.html

Re: SoMo run on Saturday.

SavannahI
I finally think I can make it to this one!

I am new the the area, and haven't been to SoMo yet so I'm looking forward to it

Re: SoMo run on Saturday.

ycmrun
I think this run happened last Saturday ?

Scott, Are you doing it again this Saturday ? If so I would be interested.

Re: SoMo run on Saturday.

Scott H
Yes, this run was last Saturday. But let's do it again this Saturday.
Same place, same time. Distance is about 12 miles.

I will post this run in another post.