Shoes for Lewis morris Park

creth
Hi all,

I more of a road runner and just started getting into trail running. I have a question about trail shoes. For trails like the ones at lewis morris park, should I be investing in a pair of trail shoes, or would my road shoes be adequate.

I am currently using Saucony Triumph iso 2s.

Thanks,

Stefan

Re: Shoes for Lewis morris Park

Matterw
Honestly, you are fine with road shows for those trails. With that being said, if you are planning on getting into more technical trails or are going to take it up as a regular thing, hen I would suggest trail running shoes to protect your feet properly.

Matt White
201-248-0438

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Shoes-for-Lewis-morris-Park-tp7580205.html

Re: Shoes for Lewis morris Park

creth
Thanks a lot Matt.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2016, at 8:49 PM, Matterw [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Shoes-for-Lewis-morris-Park-tp7580205p7580206.html
To unsubscribe from Shoes for Lewis morris Park, click here.
NAML