Saturday Ramapo Run

tfarabaugh
This post was updated on .
For those attending the Trail Running Film Festival in NYC this weekend (and those that are not!), James Varner, the Film Festival Director and RD of Rainshadow Running, is joining me for a run in Ramapo on Saturday morning.  10 miles or so, starting at Skyline at 8:30.  I wanted to share our gnarly technical East Coast trails with a West Coast guy.  All are welcome, let me know if you can make it!

Re: Saturday Ramapo Run

Phil Galardi
Starting at the top of skyline?  I'd like to join in.

Re: Saturday Ramapo Run

tfarabaugh
This was last Saturday unfortunately, so you missed us.  Next Saturday is MoMa, so we will all be starting in Shepherd Lake for the race!