Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

Sebounet
Scott and I are planning 14 miles in South Mountain this coming Saturday @ 6am.
Meeting at Locus Grove parking lot in Millburn (across the street from the EMT).

Re: Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

Scott H
Really? We're running at 6:00 AM?!?!
Since Seb and I will be there, I expect a big turnout.
Jay

Re: Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

Jay
6am ha! you guys are nuts!

Re: Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

The barefoot hill repeats with rock filled backpacks still starts at five, right? After the free weight session... I just don't want to miss and I've got a pre- dawn track workout scheduled.

Re: Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

JRMotown
I'll be in the hammock at the top with plenty of rocks, in case you run out.

Re: Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

6 AM!  I give you guys credit- you are hardcore.

I didn't get to Locust Grove Until 11 this morning , although i usually try for 9 or 10.

Today was also the first day of this season that the heat affected my running, and I think i got a little dehydrated. I'll have to plan out my hydration better for the rest of the summer...

Re: Saturday June 28: South Mountain @ 6am

Sebounet
It's just that we both had to get back home early. And it's nice to run in 60 degree weather.

I am more of a 9a guy...

Sent from my iPhone