Saturday 9/20 Watchung - 8:30am

Wow, it's been a while.

Run this Saturday from the Deserted Village parking lot in Watchung at 8:30am.  We will also be joined by our old friend Tom Haines.

I've been told there will also be a trip to the diner after.

Hope to see you there!

Re: Saturday 9/20 Watchung - 8:30am

Sebounet
What? Two ghosts coming back! Insane! How could I miss that one?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2014, at 10:57 AM, "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wow, it's been a while.

Run this Saturday from the Deserted Village parking lot in Watchung at 8:30am.  We will also be joined by our old friend Tom Haines.

I've been told there will also be a trip to the diner after.

Hope to see you there!

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-9-20-Watchung-8-30am-tp7579697.html

Re: Saturday 9/20 Watchung - 8:30am

Can't make the run but maybes the diner.

Re: Saturday 9/20 Watchung - 8:30am

Cool Len, I'm thinking to head here after, probably 11am.  But I am open to anywhere if you know someplace better.

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/YnggN

Re: Saturday 9/20 Watchung - 8:30am

Mountain Goat
OK. Going to try to get to watchung & run white backwards to try to meet you guys

Re: Saturday 9/20 Watchung - 8:30am

Sounds good Len.